1. GENERAL INFORMATION
(1) You are currently visiting the “Legal Notice” page of leparfumdefrance.com (hereinafter referred to as “the site”, “this site” or “the company’s site”), the official English-language online store of the brand “Le Parfum de France” for European market. This website and online store is published, implemented and maintained under the responsibility of PARIS ELYSEES PERFUMES AND BEAUTY SOCIEDAD LIMITADA. (hereinafter referred to as “PEP” or “PEPB”), located at Calle Gran de Gracia 15 3 2 in Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain. Registered under the laws of Spain with Tax Identification Number (NIF) B67891192 and the intra-community VAT number ESB67891192.
2) The site is hosted on a private dedicated server in Switzerland by the company Infomaniak Network SA – 26 Avenue de la Praille 1227 Geneva, registration number CHE-103.167.648. The use of this site is subject to the acceptance of the Legal Notice of Paris Elysees Perfumes & Beauty which is described below. The User who does not wish to accept all or part of the Legal Notice of Paris Elysees Perfumes & Beauty or any subsequent modification, must refrain from using the site.
2. Use of the website
Access to and use of this website is the sole responsibility of the visitor who acknowledges agreement, as a user, to each and every one of the following conditions. You certify that you are at least 14 years old. To use this website if you are under 14 years of age, you must obtain prior authorization from your parents, guardians or legal representatives who will be responsible for all actions taken by the minor. PEP may deny or withdraw, if necessary and without prior notice, access to the website to users who do not comply with the conditions mentioned, the law and order. PEP has the right, without prior notice and when it seems necessary, to periodically revise the present legal notice and/or general conditions of use. The modified conditions will be valid when they are published and visible on this website.
3. User Agreement
The user undertakes to use this website correctly, in accordance with the law, morality, public order and in compliance with this legal notice. The user must refrain from using this website in a way that could harm the correct use of this website by other users and cause possible damage to PEP. The user is responsible for any damage or prejudice caused to PEP as a result of non-compliance with the legal notices presented on this page. In any case, the user will not be able to sue PEP for damages caused by the misuse of the website or by the non-compliance with this legal notice.
4. CONTACT LE PARFUM DE FRANCE
(1) You can write us any request or complaint by mail at the address firstname.lastname@example.org . We usually respond within 48 hours.
(2) You can also contact us using our Contact Form . We usually respond within 48 hours.
(3) You can call our showroom and distribution center in Belgium (in Mouscron): +32 56 84 34 14* (Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm).
*Non surcharged number, rates according to the operator.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The general site results from the European and international legislation on intellectual property (trademark, copyright, database). Under these conditions, all rights of reproduction, representation and public communication are reserved, including for downloadable files and other visual, iconographic, photographic, sound, video, textual or other representations. No license or right other than that of visiting the site is granted to the visitor in terms of intellectual property.
(2) The reproduction of this site or any part of it on any medium whatsoever is absolutely forbidden, except with the special written authorization of the person responsible for the site (technical and/or editorial). However, the reproduction of the documents of this site is authorized subject to a personal and private use (Fair Use) in the respect of the documents provided (no modification, no alteration of any kind). Short quotations are authorized provided that the source is clearly mentioned as follows: “This document comes from “Le Parfum de France”, leparfumdefrance.com. Reproduction rights are reserved and strictly limited.” The address of the site leparfumdefrance.com must be included in the reference. For any other use, an authorization must be sent to us and approved. Unless otherwise authorized, the copyrights of all documents on the PEP website and of each of the parts created are the exclusive property of PEP.
(3) PEP reserves the right to modify or correct without notice any content of the website at any time.
6. PRIVACY AND PERSONAL INFORMATION
In order to preserve your privacy and security online, the connection to this site is encrypted and authenticated using a strong protocol (TLS 1.2), strong key exchange (ECDHE_RSA with P-256), and strong encryption (AES_128_GCM), as evidenced by the small padlock next to the site address and the mention HTTPS:// (more on Wiki )
(1) PEP will protect the confidentiality of personal information provided by users of its website. However, in order to optimize the said website, PEP may ask a user for the right to post some of the personal information he or she has provided. This action will only be taken if the user has given PEP the right to do so. The information provided will in this case and under their responsibility no longer be considered confidential and must be accurate and not harm the interests of any third party. PEP declines all responsibility for any damage resulting from the circulation of this information. In order to provide you with compliant and efficient services, and to respond to any request for information, loyalty cards, surveys or any type of commercial request, we may ask you to provide us with personal information that will be updated in our computer service.
8. RETOUCHED PHOTOS
(1) In accordance with French Decree No. 2017-738 of May 4, 2017 on photographs for commercial use of models whose body appearance has been modified (link ) we are obliged to mention the cases where a photograph has been retouched in order to refine the silhouette of the represented model. The material concerned must bear the legal mention “Photo retouched” in any communication intended for the public.
(2) None of the photographs or illustrations on this site have been altered to refine the silhouette of the persons depicted. The modifications made to the photos and illustrations on this site and in our communications to the public have only been slightly modified using retouching software in order to increase the contrast and/or to refine the chromatic range. These are the only modifications that we make in the interest of consistency and graphic harmonization.
9. EXTERNAL RESOURCES
(2) Some illustrative images are licensed and copyrighted, and we have purchased the rights to commercialy use it from Shutterstock .
(3) This website is powered by WordPress , an open source software. The license under which the WordPress software is released is GPLv2 (or later) from the Free Software Foundation , you can read the text of the license here .
(4) The PEP site uses third party proprietary code (firewalls, SEO, e-commerce, analytics, CDN, icons, to name a few…), we are in possession of licenses and permissions to use this code and these functions within the rights granted to us by the issuing companies.
This site is hosted on a private dedicated server in Switzerland by Infomaniak .
(6) The PEP website is developed and maintained by eredit.io – Web Dev @ Saint Tropez (France) .
10. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The content of this legal notice is subject to the regulations and laws of Spain. Any issue arising from the written conditions, or non-compliance, interpretation, resolution or validity of the content of the website will by default an amicable agreement under the jurisdiction of the Court of Barcelona, Spain.
11. ONLINE DISPUTE RESOLUTION
According to the Regulation on the online settlement of consumer disputes (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ ), We are required to inform you: We are neither obliged nor willing to participate in the settlement of a dispute before a consumer arbitration board.
Legal Notice updated in January 2023.
Internal link (this website)
External link (on the Internet)